Call or Text


We continue to monitor the situation closely and are taking important steps to help protect the health and safety of our guests and team members during this difficult period.

The Dolphin team is working together with both local and federal government officials as it pertains to mandates and safey recommendations.
The British Virgin Islands remain closed to all inbourd and outbound traffic, which clearly meant a temporary halt to all Dolphin Water Taxi operations.

We expect this to be in place until at least their initial guidance of April 19. The BVI is under a general stay-at-home request similar to the US.

As of today's posting there are 30 reported cases in the USVI, with 3 in the BVI.

We have had a few requests from Americans to be transported from the BVI back to the USVI but have not yet been able to be granted any leeway from BVI customs and immigration. For now the ports for entry and outbound clearances are closed to all traffic.

Considering the magnitude of the crisis in the East Coast, we are doubtful things will be opening up by April 19th. However, we do expect a bit of a "loosening-up" by May 1st and our traffic to slowly resume throughout the Summer. If our optimistic opinion on this changes one way or another we will pass it along.

We will continue to update our website with new information as it becomes available. Thank you for your continued loyalty and know that we will continue to do our best for our employees and guests. We are very aware that many of you postponed your BVI charter sailing trip until later in teh Summer and Falltime. We look forward to being of service to you then.

Thank you and please stay healthy and safe and help your friends and family do the same.

Your Dolphin Water Taxi team