US to BVI to US Travel During Covid-19 Restrictions
There are some complicated steps and processes in order to vacation in the BI during times of Covid and to comply not only with the BVI entry protocols, but also those for the USVI.
Here are the major points entering the BVI and returning to the USVI with Dolphin Water Taxi.
- ALL adult guests must be vaccinated, tested 5-days in advance of travel, and be tested upon arrival at the port of entry. Unvaccinated children over 4 must be tested on arrival and again on Day 4 in the BVI.
- Everyone must complete both the USVI and BVI entry portals with Neg Covid test results 2-5 days prior to travel (BVI also requires Vax Record, Charter contract with name, and health insurance info, and $85pp).
- Prior to returning to the USVI from the BVI, guests must individually get a Neg Rapid Antigen or PCR Nasal text within 48 hours of the return and then complete the USVI entry portal a 2nd time
- Once the BVI entry portal is completed and entry is authorized (which may only be the evening prior to travel), group leader must complete this form link for the group and upload the individual Entry Auth Certs, and Vax Record.
- After receiving the Green QR code the day prior to your return, group leader must complete this form link to upload the Green QR code. https://www.dolphinshuttle.com/forms/usvi-entry-documents
Rest assured, your Dolphin staff will be there to assist along the way: By phone, text, and email in advance of your travel.
We will meet arriving guests at the STT bag claim area to help connect with your cab to meet the boat or to your Dolphin Airbridge charter flight to Tortola.
IMPORTANT: Arriving guests please have paper copies of your USVI Green QR code, the BVI Entry Auth Cert, Vax record, and Neg Test results... those 4 pages.
Look for a call from us 2 days prior to your arrival in STT and 2 days prior to your return to the USVI. Dockside deliveries and pickups at your charter company is what we specialize in It is a full-service, door-to-door experience for our guests.
BOOK ROUND TRIP TRAVEL WITH US
Arrival by air is $239pp to Beef Island airport in Tortola by our air charter service waiting for you after STT bag collection (only an 18min flight).
Arrival by water taxi is $169pp to any Tortola charter dock (approx 90mins from the STT airport).
Whether by air or by sea, we do have a 5 guest min fare base ($845 covering up to the first 5 guests). Often, we can combine smaller groups together so all enjoy the same per person pricing.
And for those who want to do some sightseeing we offer a "Fly-In, water taxi out" service (click here).
Customs/Passport/taxes and processing fees are $65pp for entry and $45pp returning.
The BVI entry portal costs $85pp.
Return testing from the BVI costs between $75 and $150pp and can be arranged with your hotel or charter company.
$10pp environmental fee collected by the BVI upon entry clearance.
For door to door round trip travel with us, simply complete the easy online booking form here - BVI Reservations Form
3 STEPS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL TRAVEL...
This form can be completed as soon as practical after the reservations form.
The return form asks the vessel name, vessel #, and passenger #. You may use "Madala", 00111D, and 1A for each passenger
2 STEP PRIOR TO RETURN TRAVEL...
(Same submission but with a new test required a 2nd time for return transitioning back through the USVI by water taxi)
Electronic displays on Cell phones or PDAs are sufficient as long as the docs match the passports.
2. Upload the Green QR code for each passenger here, https://www.dolphinshuttle.com/forms/usvi-entry-documents